- Feasability studies including initial site appraisals and development of the design brief.
- Complete site surveys and full spatial planning for commercial and residential spaces.
- Interior Architecture and Design services for new buildings, refurbishments and extensions.
- Applications for pre-planning, planning and listed building consents.
- Liaison with local authorities, London estates, Landlords and managing agents.
- Market analysis and presentations to clients, sales agents and investors.
- Co-ordination with all stakeholders involved (M&E and structural engineers, quantity surveyors) including client direct appointments.
- Interior architecture, refurbishment and extension of existing structures and new builds.
- Residential: Concept design and presentation boards with sample materials and finishes.
- Commercial: Creation and implementation of concepts based on the brand’s vision and budget in order to achieve unique costumer’s experiences.
- Local architect services.
- Interior architecture and construction drawings and CGI / 3d renderings.
- Furniture layouts, lighting design, electrical layouts, integration of air conditioning and building automation systems.
- Sourcing and specification of finishes, fittings, equipment, furniture, soft furnishings accessorised and art.
- Schedules detailing decorative hard finishes, lighting, sanitaryware joinery and appliances.
- Coordination of design intent package to suit site conditions / Coordination of any building alterations to achieve design intent.
- Preparation of tender documents, management of tender process and returned tender analysis.
- Monitoring of cost plans, construction programs, and delivery schedules.
- On site co-ordination of sub contractors and other consultants, including the client direct appointed contractors.
- Principal Designer role.
- Ongoing quality monitoring, snagging supervision, management of the defects liability process to project completion.
- Ensuring Building Control and Fire Strategy compliance.
- Project management services including pre-start and site meetings, liaison with contractors and building control.
- Procurement of design items and installation management of fittings equipment and furniture.
We encourage our clients to go green with the projects we have been commissioned. We always provide information on alternative options available on the market in order to increase sustainability, improve environmental performance and reduce carbon footprint. We have recently designed a residential complex in Pietrasanta, Tuscany with advanced sustainability and Passive House criteria.