We aim to procure original design solutions combined with expert project management, acting as client representative trough all the project stages. Our clients can select from our comprehensive list of services:
- Feasability studies including initial site appraisals and development of the design brief.
- Complete site surveys and full spatial planning for commercial and residential spaces.
- Applications for pre-planning, planning and listed building consents.
- Liaison with local authorities, London estates, Landlords and managing agents.
- Market analysis and presentations to clients, sales agents and investors.
- Co-ordination with all stakeholders involved (M&E and structural engineers, quantity surveyors) including client direct appointments.
- Interior architecture, refurbishment and extension of existing structures and new builds.
- Residential: Concept design and presentation boards with sample materials and finishes.
- Commercial: Creation and implementation of concepts based on the brand’s vision and budget in order to achieve unique costumer’s experiences.
- Interior architecture and construction drawings and CGI / 3d renderings.
- Furniture layouts, lighting design, electrical layouts, integration of air conditioning and building automation systems.
- Sourcing and specification of finishes, fittings, equipment, furniture, soft furnishings accessorised and art.
- Schedules detailing decorative hard finishes, lighting, sanitaryware joinery and appliances.
- Coordination of design intent package to suit site conditions / Coordination of any building alterations to achieve design intent.
- Preparation of tender documents, management of tender process and returned tender analysis.
- Monitoring of cost plans, construction programs, and delivery schedules.
- On site co-ordination of sub contractors and other consultants, including the client direct appointed contractors.
- Principal Designer role.
- Ongoing quality monitoring, snagging supervision, management of the defects liability process to project completion.
- Ensuring Building Control and Fire Strategy compliance.
- Project management services including pre-start and site meetings, liaison with contractors and building control.
- Procurement of design items and installation management of fittings equipment and furniture.
We pride ourselves of working with a great local and international network of contractors, suppliers and artisans in order to deliver bespoke solutions in terms of quality and budget.